Originally educated as an engineer, Tim received his BA in Managerial Engineering (engineering major with a business minor) from the University of Michigan going on to work in several engineering capacities during his corporate career. Today Tim and his wife Brandy, who worked in the Title industry, are entrepreneurs. Leading people to truth is something they both feel they are called to do. They currently reside in Michigan with their 4 children.
- RT @RobertDickie: Too often companies have short term problems and make it worse with short term solutions. Always focus on long term solut… 15 hours ago
- RT @willisandjess: How bad do you want to get to your Point B? #XOTrainingSystem #BonveraRocks https://t.co/XS5uwjYkp6 1 day ago
- RT @jann_newton: Record #’s for 2017 in Wichita Kansas!!!!! https://t.co/kX1CNIWDIu 1 day ago
- RT @AlbertMaglines: Offense: Be a lighthouse. Draw people to you. @bonvera_US 3 days ago
- RT @AlbertMaglines: Defense: If you get negative check the source. It maybe coming from a serial quitter. @bonvera_US 3 days ago
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31