Originally educated as an engineer, Tim received his BA in Managerial Engineering (engineering major with a business minor) from the University of Michigan going on to work in several engineering capacities during his corporate career. Today Tim and his wife Brandy, who worked in the Title industry, are entrepreneurs. Leading people to truth is something they both feel they are called to do. They currently reside in Michigan with their 4 children.
- RT @newton_cody: There is a major difference between transactional #selling and long-term relational #selling. #winwin #serve 11 hours ago
- RT @bonvera_US: Did you know that it's estimated over 70% of Americans are deficient in Vitamin D? Are you? Start living a better life toda… 2 days ago
- RT @RRWilliams_: Just left St Louis after a weekend with a community of winners ! Undoubtedly one of the best National Conferences ever. #B… 4 days ago
- RT @bonvera_US: We're honored to partner with Thrive Farmers, and we're proud to offer another distinctive, unique product to you and our c… 4 days ago
- RT @RobertDickie: Bonvera launched two “game changing” partnerships this weekend that impact social change in Africa and Latin America! Pro… 4 days ago
October 2018 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31